Thursday, December 18, 2008

Echoes



Its been forever since I've posted on here. Part of that is because I'm a shiftless, lazy transient, but the other part is legitimately because I really have not been keeping my ear tuned to much of any music scene. The reason for that is Digitalism. Although at least 3000-3500 blog years old, I only somewhat recently found them, and even though their ultimate quality is best described as "middling", that doesnt mean I can't love the shit out of them.

The closer to their album is a subdued little track called Echoes. For the last two days, which has included about 7 hours of traveling and a lot of sitting by myself in my old room with headphones on, I have listened to only this song on repeat. If you get a chance before the years out, listen to this song for a few runs and page thru your facebook photos, empty liqour bottle collection, journal, flickr, planner, cell phone, scars, whatever artifacts you might have that made the year what it was.

***part of the 2k8 nvr dies***

Echoes - Digtalism

Echoes - Digitalism (Surismo Remix)
---sorry for the shitty zshare links... I assure you, I hate zshare as much as anyone... ill replace it once I set up an alternate hosting system :(


2 comments:

Agent Jellie said...

Oh Keegan, you are my savior.

like the flu said...

yo dude



could you please re -up this awesome jam