Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Broken Social Scene Watch 2k10

Sorry for the even more extended absence - lack of internet access kills, kids. Or does lack of internet kill kids? Regardless, Broken Social Scene just released two tracks off their upcoming album! They are sooo fucking good. The first is called "Forced To Love," and is a classic, forceful Broken Social Scene that shows that they still have the energy and passion to bring another great album.

I'm almost even more excited about "All to All." Its a synth filled, dreamlike track, and even though this isn't the sort of track that usually grabs my attention from BSS, something about the atmosphere really, really reminds me of classics like "I'm Still Your Fag" and "Late Nineties Bedroom Rock For Missionary."

I am soooooo excited for this album...

Broken Social Scene - MS|OS

Broken Social Scene - "Forced To Love"

Broken Social Scene - "All to All"

No comments: