Friday, March 5, 2010

New Amon Tobin Album!

Ho. Ly. SHIT.

So I discovered two things today that I should have known sooner. The first is that Splinter Cell: Conviction is coming out next month, which I thought would never happen and which I had stopped thinking about. This might seem musically irrelevant, but here's how my brain operates:

1. Man, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory was awesome.
2. What was even more awesome about Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory was the fact that somehow they got fucking Amon Tobin to do the entire soundtrack.
3. I love, LOVE that soundtrack. It might be the best shit he's ever dropped. I'm really glad he's contributing to the new Splinter Cell game!
4. Hey, I wonder what my favorite Brazilian musician is up to anyway? After all, Foley Room came out in like, 2007, right? That's 3 years! Maybe he's touring! Or maybe I should go check out his website and HOLYFUCKINGSHITHE'SINTHE
5. STUDIORIGHTNOWWORKINGONANEWALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. Is there.......a new track.......per chance.....?
7. FUCK YES THERE'S A NEW TRACK!!!

The album isn't named yet, but the track is called Hey Mr. Tree. Enjoy having Amon Tobin unleash 500 different drum effects upon your brain-hole at once (enjoy the visualizer too). Fuck, I cannot wait for this album:

Amon Tobin - Hey Mr. Tree

Amon Tobin - MS|OS

Some other older fav Amon Tobin tracks that people might dig:

Amon Tobin - Bloodstone



1 comment:

Keegan said...

i like four ton mantis...