Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tim's Track Of The Day: "Kid Klimax" by Atlas Sound

I'm going to start putting up a short post every day with a link to or video of a track from an artist I have recently discovered, or who people might have overlooked. To keep it brief, I just discovered Atlas Sound. Which also means I discovered Deerhunter. Which all basically means I just discovered Bradford Cox. His ambient stream-of-consciousness style endlessly juxtaposes the staggeringly beautiful against the disturbed and fucked-up-ugly in a way that Animal Collective only wishes it could (although this album does feature an appearance by Panda Bear that I can actually stand). Anyway, this a really beautiful song, and I hope you enjoy it!


Cheetah luvs!!!




Atlas Sound - MS
Deerhunter - MS

No comments: