Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Four Tet - There Is Love In You


I'm back bitches - apparently you cant be taken seriously on the internet if you don't maintain a blog. So hopefully that will finally convince me to update on this damn thing regularly.

Anywho, my favorite ambient techno artist, Four Tet, Kieran Hebdan remix moniker, just dropped his first album in years, called There Is Love In You. A fitting name for a gorgeous album, this LP sees Four Tet move away from the hip hop influences that his sound originated from and more towards a house feel - a move that I certainly endorse whole heartedly. I just listened through it for the first time and its very coherent, very driving, and extremely engaging.


This is the third song on the album but is what truly caught my attention on my first listen. Its incredible



No comments: